“Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs

Friday, December 31, 2010

For My Best Friend

Friendship is something to hold on to
But for me that's not the case
Cause I don't feel I need to keep
Something that can't be erased

I am sure of what I have
Cause with you I have no doubt
For what we've built, can't ever fail
It's what I care about

I find it hard to describe
This thing that we share
Especially when there's nothing else
That ever could compare

Others always know
That together we will be
For there can never be another
"Romeo and Juliet"

Those two words, known all over
Might as well be one
Cause without a Romeo, there is no Juliet
I'm sorry, it just can't be done

For you're the "U", and I'm the "S"
And forever that will be
Cause together we make "US", and so
YOU COMPLETE ME!!

1 comment:

  1. ..nice one man..
    ..hope dat U n S combines together.so as to bcome US...
    ..best of luck.. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete