“Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs

Thursday, January 13, 2011

"""""" WHAT I HAVE LEARNED """"

I have learned-
I came alone and I've to go alone......

I have learned-
People will call you only when they need you,not otherwise...

I have learned-
Extra care of anyone will ultimately fetch you blame,not appreciation...

I have learned-
A simple lie from your close one can break you more than anything..

I have learned-
Its very hard to weep alone when there's no shoulder to support you....

Ultimately, I have learned-
Help people but not beyond your dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment